Having just wrapped up some major tournaments in professional tennis: Wimbeldon, Olympics and the US Open, it is time to put to rest the thoughts many of you ladies, and some of you men, have been having: Who are the hunkiest men of professional tennis? When compiling the list here we are considering several characteristics- other than those yummy, shirtless practice photos.
- Overall look
- Sex appeal
- Attitude and personality
Public service announcement to all tennis gods:
- Don’t shave your chest hair.
- Wear your shorts lower- slightly off the hip bone is perfect.
- Take the hem of those tennis shorts up a few inches.
Disclaimer: There are far too many tennis gods of Latin origin to give proper credit here in this post. If you are of Latin origin and on the pro tour, consider yourself a hunk.
Court 1: Rafael Nadal – Mas, mas, mas!
Court 2: Tommy Haas – Sehr knackig. A true man of wax!
Court 3: Feliciano Lopez (We respect you Feliciano.)
Court 4: Andy Murray – This is just yummy! Andy has the best arms and chest on tour.
Court 5: Roger Federer – Tall, dark and Swiss!
6. Novak Djokivic – Pozdrav lepa!
7. John Isner – Impressing us all with his boyish good looks and speedy service.
8. Tomáš Berdych – Ahoj krasavče! Nice obliques!
9. Fabio Fognini – Made in Italy, enjoyed everywhere!
10. Jeremy Chardy, Jo-Wilfired Tsonga and Janko Tipsarevic